Organization and Employee Alignment: The Importance of Workplace Motivators & Behavioural Styles
Mar. 08, 2012
8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
QNET Member Rate: $379 + GST
Non-Member Rate: $449 + GST
Above rate includes $40.00 + GST for TTI Insights Talent Profile which is required for the course.
Matching talent with jobs in any organization takes more than asking a few behavioural questions. It is important to know what your culture rewards…the position rewards and how you want employees to perform. This session will provide clarity on validated drivers that motivate you and others, valuable insights into reading, understanding and adapting to the diversity of people in your workplace and will serve as a critical foundation for leading, coaching and mentoring others.
- Clarify and validate personal drivers - Attitudes, values and interests that drive decision making and motivate you and those with whom you work
- Gain insights about creating motivating environments and managing different motivational styles
- Understand “me – me” and “you – me” potential conflicts
- Understand personal behavioural style, recognize and appreciate others’ styles and the emotions that go with them and how to adapt and blend for improved communication and reduced conflict
- Gain increased understanding of yourself and others in solving problems, influencing people, coping with pace and change and handling rules and procedures set by others
- Understand the impact of body language
All participants will receive and utilize, throughout the session, the internationally validated TTI Insights Talent Profile. This workshop is highly recommended as a pre-requisite for Leading Through Coaching on April 19.
Target Audience: Owners, Leaders/Managers/Supervisors, Human Resources, Internal and/or external Coaches/Mentors
Cec Hanec, President, Owner of Cec Hanec & Associates Inc.
Through creative, customized solutions for the people side of business, Cec delivers leadership coaching and performance enhancement services for those wanting to improve their hiring, retention, communication and performance management practices. Cec is certified as a Behavioural Analyst (CBA), Values Analyst (CVA), TriMetrixTM Analyst (CPTA), Professional DNATM Analyst (CPDA) for Talent Management, Job Benchmarking and Performance Coaching. She is an acknowledged leader in innovative solutions that energize and inspire, winner of the 2006 Manitoba Woman Entrepreneur of the Year award - Contribution to Community and received the President’s Award 2010 from Target Training Performance Systems International.
This workshop is:
This session is presented in partnership with Industry Workforce Development, Manitoba Entrepreneurship Training and Trade